ISO Plastic Auxiliary Equipment Steel Plate Rolling Machine 15mm -
1. Pre-bending of sheet edges
2. Rounding of sheets into cylindrical shapes
3. Press bending of cones and cylinders
4. Calibrating for minimization of radius variations in a welded
Sheet witdh: Max. 12000 mm
Sheet thickness: Max. 200 mm for cold bending
Note: Detailed values upon request
1. Steel structures
2. Automotive industry (bushing for engine housing, axles etc.;
parts for catalytic converters; HGV fuel tanks)
3. Pipelines onshore & offshore
4. Storage tanks
1. Minimal wear on guide ways for long-lasting machine precision
(VRM guideways are
2. 100% longer than guide ways on competitor products).
3. High-alloy steel rolls are very crack-resistant.
4. Roll breaks allow blocking of rotation for pre-bending thus
5. Minimal foundations works required for installation.
6. High-torque drives on bottom and top rolls.
7. Bending of oval, elliptic or rounded box shapes is possible.